A Wide Assortment of World Class Cutting Tools
Given below are just a few examples of the various types of tools and components you can find in this category.
· Cutting Blades: These circular shaped blades are the perfect tools for cutting different types of metal. We provide cutting blades for steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. We provide cutting blades from Evolution, DeWalt, and XWheels, among others.
· Cutting Saws: Looking for a brand new cutting Saw? Check out our wide range. We provide saws and cutting tools in different models, styles, and sizes. We provide saws from Miter and Evolution, to name a few.
· Power Tools and Equipment: We provide different types of power tools and equipment for you to choose for your cutting work. We provide cutoff saws in different gauges. Try out our shear guns for small radius cuts. If you are looking for a more professional solution, we suggest the nibbler, which provides distortion-less cutting.
The above mentioned points provide a small glimpse of the different types of products you can find in our Cutting Tool category. Go ahead and peruse through our pages. Compare tools in terms of brand, price, and specifications. If you are unable to find the product of your choice, then let us know. We will be happy to provide you with the tool you require.
A Few Beneficial Examples of Drilling and Fastening Tools
Given below are some of the popular drilling and fastening tools that are popular among customers.
· Slotted Power Bit: These slotted power bits are provided by Irwin. The bits comprise a bimetal construction, which allows the machine to reach faster cutting speeds. The construction also adds to the bit’s durability.
· Square Recess Power Bits: We provide a wide range of square recess power bits for different types of machines. These are designed for cutting composition materials, plastic, pipes, carbon steel, and stainless steel. The bits are manufactured using an electronic beam weld, which provides stronger, long-lasting teeth. We provides eight different types of square recess bits.
· Reciprocating Saw Blades: These blades are provided by Ingersoll-Rand, and comprise 24 teeth. They are mainly used with the 4429 - SR Saw. The reciprocating saw blades have coarse surfaces, which add to their performance and durability. They meet the regulations laid down in UNSPSC Code 27131500.
These three products are just a glimpse of the benefits that our drilling and fastening tools can provide machines and users. Please feel free to peruse through the category. We offer all these products at competitive prices. Contact us if you want more information.
A Few Examples of Popular Finishing Tools
The tools and accessories in the finishing tools category will allow a user to sand, polish, smoothen, and engrave a variety of materials. Some of the popular options are given below.
· Grinders: We offer motorized grinders capable of cutting a variety of materials to the size and shape you require. The grinder consists of a sanding disk, exhaust wheel guard, miter table, and an extra belt for quick change.
· Thin Cutting Disc: We provide a variety of stainless steel cutting discs to support our range of grinders and other cutting machines. The thin cutting discs ensure vibration free operations. They are also designed to cut at rapid speeds without burring, thus avoiding any rework. With these discs, users will not need to exert a lot of force, and can get the job done in half the time.
· Metal Cutting Discs: We also provide specialized metal discs for high priority projects. These discs use aluminum oxide as the cutting abrasive. The discs are treated with a special grain finish for aggressive cutting. To ensure their durability, the discs are also protected by two sheets of fiberglass. You can expect fast and burr-free cutting with these metal cutting discs.
· Sander: Our sanders are designed to be fast yet controlled finishing machines. The systems maintain pad speed while reducing the amount of gouging during start up and operation. The sanders also consist of a counterbalanced fan, which reduces user fatigue.
This machine is capable of reaching speed up to 6,800 rpm. The sander is provided with a dust bag and a side handle.
Best quality heating tools products.
Best productst about Hammer Drilling and Demolition Tools
best products about Cordless Tool Batteries and Chargers
best products about Routing and Trimming Tools
best products about Multi-Purpose Power Tools
best quality products of Radios, Jobsite
Interested in buying power tools, but not sure of the type of machine, or what features you require? You need a destination that provides numerous models to look at. JPC Catalog can provide you the answers you need with our power tools category.
At JPC, we provide a host of power tools, accessories, and replacement products. You can find out more about each subcategory with the points given below.
· Cutting Tools: When it comes to cutting tools, we provide different types of cutting tools, blades, circular saws, bits, and other products. These include:
o Band saws
o Drywall zip bits
o Tool lubricants
o Collet nuts
o Continuous rim turbine blades
· Drilling and Fastening Tools: Some of the drilling and fastening tools are provided by Hanson, and Irwin among others. These include:
o Power drill bits
o Machine drill bits
o Chuck keys
o Magnetic nutsetters
· Finishing Tools: Cut and smoothen out parts using our finishing tools. A few examples of these are:
o Grinding stones
o Cutting wheels
o Sander bands
· Heating Tools: As the name suggests, all the products in this subcategory are designed to be used along with soldering irons, or other types of heating and welding tools. The products in this list include:
o Soldering tips
o Butane fuel cells
o Micro torch
o Heater assembly
· Cordless Tool Batteries and Charges: Extend the lives of your battery operated power tool equipment with these cordless charges and tool batteries:
o DeWalt battery charger
o Lithium-ion battery
o Battery combination pack
· Routing and Trimming Tools: The tools found in this category are mainly used to work on wood and laminated pieces. These include:
o Collet assembly
o Router bit
o Laminate trimming bit
· Multi-Purpose Power Tools: As the name suggests, the tools in this subcategory can be used for a variety of operations, including cutting, trimming, and sanding. A few product examples include:
o Flat saw blade
o Sanding triangle
o Wall scanners
o Electric drill combo kits
· Power Tools - Other: This subcategory includes tools, accessories, and replacement parts, which could not be placed in the other categories.
Please peruse through the subcategories for more details on all the products available. We offer these equipment at reasonable prices. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Your personal information is secured with an industry standard 256-bit SSL encryption.
We don’t hide behind technical walls. Available from 8 am to 5 pm EST Monday through Friday. 877 655 3025
Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure your purchase is perfect.